Troubleshooting problems when accessing the site
If you are having problems accessing your school's LMS, you may do the following:
- Clear your browser's cache. If you are using Google Chrome, the instructions are detailed on this page: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050.
- Try to use a different browser or connect to a different network.
- Check your network's firewall settings. Read about it here: https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/6-tips-on-how-to-unblock-a-webpage-from-behind-a-firewall.
- If the problem still persists, try to determine if other users are able to visit the site at that time. If they are able to access it, there could be a problem with your connectivity or device.
- If nobody from your school is able to access the site, submit a helpdesk ticket at https://help.cerebrolms.com to inform the CerebroLMS team of the issue.